July 5, 2017 Preliminary Corridor Design Workshop
6:00-8:00 PM at Edgewood College, Washburn Heritage Room – 1000 Edgewood College Drive
- Share detailed preliminary plans for the future design of Monroe Street.
- Gather community input on potential placemaking and traffic calming enhancements along the length of Monroe Street.
- Explore ideas and questions in a creative, hands-on setting.
The agenda for this meeting can be found here: Agenda
6:00 – 6:15 p.m. Welcome + Reconstruction Project Overview
6:15 – 6:45 p.m. Design Proposal Presentation + Q&A
– Traffic calming enhancements
– Extent of decorative lighting and utility undergrounding
– Bike parking
– Green infrastructure
– Bus stops
– Parking meters
6:45 – 7:15 p.m. Workshop Review of Proposed Street Plans
Participants will be able to view and comment on proposed street plans in an active
viewing and discussion setting. City staff will be available to answer questions.
7:15 – 7:30 p.m. Workshop Takeaways + Next Steps