Dear Neighbors of CMNNA,
The Crawford – Marlborough – Nakoma Neighborhood had a successful year despite the limitations placed on us due to the coronavirus pandemic. The CMNNA is proud of its past and present accomplishments in no particular order:
- Two flashing walk lights along Nakoma Road at Cherokee Drive and at Whenona Drive.
- New speed limit signs along Seminole Highway.
- Improved visibility at the Winslow – Mohawk -Seminole intersection.
- Pollinator and rain garden at Warwick Way and Whenona Drive at the Beltline.
- CMNNA hosted two aldermanic forums.
- We support the West High Food Consortium as well as CMNNA food drives for the Cherokee Heights Middle School Food Pantry.
- Made a donation to the Cherokee ukulele program.
The Crawford – Marlborough – Nakoma Neighborhood Association is proud to announce that we received a neighborhood grant from the City of Madison in 2020. This grant is being used to install three general sign boards within the boundaries of CMNNA, install informational signage at the CMNNA gardens near the bike overpass, build a bat and a bird house as well as a Leopold bench and picnic table for the garden. Community involvement is needed and wanted to complete these projects by the end of 2020. Volunteer hours are a requirement of the grant, so check our website at cmnna.org to sign on to help us.
All work sites will comply with municipal guidelines related to mask usage, group gatherings, and social distancing.
For those who would like to support CMNNA as individuals, please complete the form below. If you are interested in being a sponsor, please indicate on the form below and we will contact you about the options. A special thanks to our 2019-2020 sponsors:
American Family Insurance – Katy Lea – Agent,
Oak Park Place West,
State Farm Insurance – Aaron Perry – Agent
Susan Sells Madison, Susan Stoehr / Broker – Owner,
Mary Odell, President
Crawford Marlborough Nakoma Neighborhood Association
P.O. Box 46481
Madison, WI 53744
Contribution to support CMNNA: _______________
We are not yet a 501(c)3 so your donation is not tax deductible.