- On July 1, we put out a new order. Below are highlighted updates (see the order for all requirements):
- All indoor gatherings are permitted with 10 individuals or fewer not including employees. Individuals must maintain physical distancing. (Section 2.a.)
- All outdoor gatherings are permitted with 25 individuals or fewer not including employees. Individuals must maintain physical distancing. (Section 2.b.)
- At restaurants (defined in order), indoor dining capacity reduced to 25% of approved seating capacity levels. (Section 5.b)
- Bars (defined in order) may provide takeout (no indoor dining). (Section 5.b)
- Bars and restaurants are permitted to provide outdoor seating, with physical distancing. (Section 5.b)
- Clarification regarding group fitness class size. (Section 5.e)
- Updated requirements for summer school class size. (Section 3.d)
- Employers are required to post our workplace requirements fact sheet in a space easily accessible to employees. (Section 4.k)
- See our latest news releases
- See our latest blogs
- See our Frequently Asked Questions document
Dane County Data
- Launch the data dashboard for the latest case count, hospitalizations, deaths, tests by date, and more.
- For the statewide picture, visit the Wisconsin Department of Health Services outbreaks page .
- Read our recommendations and guidance for ways for individuals and families to stay safe and healthy.
- Businesses, workplaces, and places that host activities can find guidance on our requirements and resources page.
Anyone can now be tested for COVID-19. A community testing site is now available at the Alliant Energy Center. See our testing page for more information.